Friday, February 11, 2011

The kids are going to miss us.

The wife just brought this to my attention: http://www.ea.com/the-sims-medieval

Sims freaking medieval is going to be a huge time waster for me and is more appealing then any computer RPG I've seen in many years. Technically it just might be closer to the type of RPG I've been longing for in computer form for years...build a kingdom, forge a sword, brew a potion, go on quests (which aren't always resolved the same way seemingly)... oh yeah.

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't expecting that. Interesting that rpg franchises like Fable and Elder Scrolls have been adding more and more AI to npcs and here you have the game about interacting computer folks converging from the other side.

    I'd like to try it if it hits the consoles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting indeed. Thanks for the tip. It's been a while since I've bought a game for my Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd heard it was coming out, but hadn't heard the details. That does sound like a great time waster. I always seem to indulge in those.

    ReplyDelete