1. A crumbling metropolis populated by a few bands of Iron Age Neutral (Lustful) Slate-skinned Eldren.
Lead by Senate but The Brotherhood has undue influence.
There is a great temple of The Master of the Purple Moons that draws pilgrim and a forgotten temple of Queen of the Yellow Planet.
It has been decided that serving pickled soy with relish is forbidden.
2. A walled enclave on the edge of a ruined city of populated by Neutral (Unaligned) Octons.
Nominally lead by Burgormeister. Some of the garrison secretly worship Soalaz The Demon Prince of Pain. The people worship Abem The Lord of Ancient Lore regardless of the wishes of their rulers.
The children here are fond of Savory beef
3. A town surrounded by trenches and barbed wire of populated by Crystal Age Olive-skinned Men
Ruled by an Overlord yet The Nobles Council has undue influence. A mysterious godling is discontent with the current situation.
Battered tubers and dried lizard in gravy are a traditional holiday dishes. In the poor parts many an alley reeks of spicy venison. Seasoned duck is an expensive dish found in the finest public eateries.
4. A thorp in a restored portion of ruins occupied by feudal Lapis-skinned Goblins. Governed by Holly King and Oak King and openly opposed by Tyrant. They eagerly worship Rax The Stomach of the Bear and the dog.
Spicy venison is an expensive dish. Moldy weeds may not be eaten on even days. All of the goblins seems to enjoy Barbecued macrobiotic culture smothered in sauce
5. A city of Necro-tech Chaotic (Gluttons) Slate-skinned Furred Men governed by an inner circle of the oldest families. There is a temple of Yvrak the Scream in the Night and a temple of Das The Demon Lord of Gates competing for worshippers and political favor.
Breaded meat is an inexpensive dish served throughout the city. The best place in town is known for Chopped mushrooms and grits
Sweet mutton may not be eaten on odd days and macrobiotic culture must be eaten on Friday.
6. A Babylonian town held hostage by a force of Chaotic(Greedy/Lustful) Jet-skinned Serpent-People
Nominally lead by Dozen King but the Peoples Court is in open rebellion.
There is a famous temple of Emperor of the Dragon Stars. There is a temple of Soalaz The Demon Prince of Pain secreted on a dark alley.
A popular dish is Flattened tongue au juice. Moldy weeds on a bed of noodles is an expensive dish served in autumn. Husbands brag about how well their wife prepares Barbecued macrobiotic cultures. A popular dish is Moldy weeds in syrup. It has been decided by the invaders that serving simmered mucous omelet is banned. The market is oddly well stocked with peacock.
7. A shabby village of Neutral (Lustful) Violet-skinned Lion-men lead by the unpopular Lady as long as support follows from the King. There is a temple of She Who Eats the Souls of Man.
White sausage is a traditional holiday dish. A maiden can't find a husband if she can't cook breaded meat mixed in with noodles. Everyone enjoys deep fried frog whenever they may mange to do so.
8. A bronze age town besieged by Chaotic Glass-skinned Men. The Chaotic attackers are dominated by a godling but the town is holding them off as long as support follows from the Corn King.
Inquistors search out and seek to purge the community of the followers of Rax The Stomach of the Bear and the Dog suspecting them of beign in collusion with the chaotic attackers.
Deep Fried frog au juice is an inexpensive dish that is still enjoyed in the town.
9. A virtual ghost-town occupied by a few Victorian Lime-skinned Goblins lead by the unpopular Grandfather of Assassins. There is an abandoned temple of The Knights of the Seven Swords and a desecrated is a temple of Emperor of the Dragon Stars currently serves as the keep for the Grandfather of Assassins. There are meager stocks of equine on hand.
10. A small town of Elizabethan Neutral (Agnostic) Fairies dominated by a demon whom is being secretly subverted by one of it’s more powerful minims. The Beggars Court is in open rebellion.
A walled enclave on the edge of a ruined city of Chaotic (Pious) Slate-skinned Tiger-men lead by the unpopular Mummified Brain. The population wishes to return an elected mayor to power.
Smoked crab leg may not be eaten on odd days. Husband's brag about how well their wife prepares pickled meats.Public eateries serve Sweet mutton in syrup all the time.
11. A village recently overrun by Neutral (Unaligned) Tangerine-skinned Halflings dominated by a Computer.
Seasoned duck is a traditional holiday wish. Pan Fried roe is considered to be an aphrodisiac by the halflings.
12. A city of Chaotic (Selfish) Octon Junkers nominally lead by Overlord.
There is a temple of Sattos The Watcher in the Sky here that dominates religious life. Crushed brains is considered a staple. It has been decided that serving flattened tongue on even days is punishable by death. This community is well known for serving barbecued macrobiotic culture with relish.
13. A large Stone Age town beseiged by the forces of Iron Age Neutral (Unaligned) Baron. The town is nominally lead by Lich.
Traditionally the locals enjoy sweetened eel, brains may not be served on Saturday and brined snake is usually served on odd days. Generous portions of yogurt are served with foods on holdiays.
14. A walled town of enlightened Olive-skinned Minotaurs lead by King as long as support follows from The Demon. Acolytes of The Guardian of the Black Sun operate a library just outside of the community.
Fruity black sausage is considered a staple. On weekends many folks homes smell of crushed brains on a bed of noodles.
15. A town protected by a hedgemaze is home to Psychotronic Emerald-skinned Morlocks lead by Mummified Brain.
The garrison is bored of biscuits in syrup
16. A great encampment of Chthonic Chaotic(Greedy/Lustful) Assassins lead by the unpopular Dozen King a curious mummy shares power. There is a vault sealed by an elder sign of Master of the Purple Moons
The camp reeks of spicy black sausage
17. A crumbling metropolis populated by a few bands of of Barbaric Neutral (Mercenary) Olive-skinned Elves. Traditional leadership is being secretly subverted by the Inner Circle. There is a temple an operating of Queen of the Yellow Planet. A temple of Emperor of the Dragon Stars is sealed up and guarded.
Roasted blind fish is a traditional holiday dish.
18. A village recently overrun by Umber-skinned Babylonian Chaotic (Gluttons) governed by a demon on a red chariot.
The village reels of boiled hooves. Street vendors serve fat floating in hot sauce.The only eatery in the village is known for the quality of it’s seared sausage smothered in sauce.
19. A sealed acropolis recently fallen to Necro-tech Chaotic (Moribund) Templar formerly governed by The People’s Court. There is a small shrine dedicated to Das The Demon Lord of Gates on one of the lower levels.
A maiden can't find a husband if she can't cook Sweet mutton. Breaded meat is considered to be an aphrodisiac by the locals and the Templar pretend to not enjoy it as much as they do. Steamed dinosaur may not be eaten on even days. Peppery lobster is often prepared for quality guests. Stir-Fried toads is a traditional holiday dish of the Templar.
20. A ramshackle village of Steam Age Chaotic (Blasphemous) Pigmen dominated by a pigman warrior known as “The Emperor”. The Mummy is in open rebellion.
Crushed brains and grits is often prepared for quality guests. Everyone seems to enjoy roasted blind fish. It has been decided that steeped gelatinous eggs in fat may not be eaten on odd days. Terribly spicy kobold is usually served only on odd days.
21. An ancient bunker complex occupied by feudal Chaotic (Hostile) Tangerine-skinned Dinosaur-men
Governed by an old dragon.
Roasted blind fish is usually served on odd days. Smoked crab legs with relish is an inexpensive dish the locals enjoy. The market is well stocked with smoked eloi recently acquired from a Morlock caravan.
22. A village recently overrun by Chthonic Olive-skinned Flagellants is controlled by the Merchants Guild wihich has decided to tolerate the flagellants (for now).
Spicy kobold may not be eaten on odd days.
23. A village recently overrun by Chaotic (Lustful) Minotaurs under the command of a speaking idol.
Grilled cave crickets is considered a staple.
24. A village in ruins that overlap with other plane/time occupied by Iron Age Men. Nominally lead by a Computer but secretly subverted by the Beadle. A temple of Master of the Purple Moons is abandoned here. There is a temple of Queen of the Yellow Planet that is used by some of the locals.
The garrison is bored of Spicy venison and grits. Salty snake is a popular seasonal dish. Crushed brains are considered to be an aphrodisiac in this area.
25. A virtual ghost-town occupied by a few Magi-tech Chaotic (Chthonic) Molemen. Ruled by a peoples court but a godling has undue influence.
Coddled slug smothered in sauce is a traditional holiday dish.
26. A sealed acropolis recently fallen to Crystal Age Chaotic (Mad) Ash-skinned Warriors
Nominally lead by “The Demon in Gold” but The Brain Masters are discontent with the current situation.
Husband's brag about how well their wife prepares fruity black sausage. This community is well known for steeped gelatinous eggs. Everyone seems to enjoy coddled slug in gravy
27. A sleepy village overrun by Slate-skinned Brigands. Formerly ruled by an unpopular Wizards Council. There is a temple of Master of the Purple Moons that the brigands have not pillaged.
A popular dish is Chopped mushrooms.
28. A walled town of Babylonian Jet-skinned Eldren dominated by an Overlord as long as support follows from the temple of Das The Demon Lord of Gates.
Seasoned duck in syrup is a popular seasonal dish. Public eateries serve Smoked crab leg with relish all the time.
29. A village in restored portion of ruins occupied by Iron Age Chaotic (Grotesque) Violet-skinned Berserkers. Witch-hunters seek magicians bound to Obernoth the Elf King.
Coddled slug in syrup is a popular seasonal dish
30. A colorful village of Victorian Neutral (Lustful) Ivory-skinned Beastmen
Lead by the unpopular humanoid Mass.
The market is well stocked with locusts and tainted primate meat.
There are meager stocks of cabbage on hand.