Strange encounters for science/fantasy campaigns.
1. Slate-pigmented Cursed Chaotic (Selfish) Dragon-men. Bio-tech capable scholars currently lazily meeting to discus esoteric fields of study.
2. Tangerine-pigmented Lawful (Greedy) Crab-people armed with Bio-Tech weapons. Seek a cleric of Abem The Lord of Ancient Lore.
3. Olive-skinned Lawful (Greedy) Fairies. Trained to use Diesel Age equipment but have woefulyllittle of it on hand. Engaged in foraging. Fear J'Haabbis The Gardener of Wicked Seeds (and his clerics).
4. Albino Neutral (Unaligned) Saurians armed with Crystal Age melee weapons. Lazily meditating, yet again.
5. Leprous Chaotic(Irrational) Demons have a goodly amount of Magi-tech equipment. currently wandering as flagellants. Seek a cleric of J'Haabbis The Gardener of Wicked Seeds.
6. Violet-hued Neutral (Selfish) Cyborg-Trollkin willing to trade Cosmic equipment. Currently serving as bodyguards for wandering priests. Bear holy symbols of Whillit The Secret in the Mirror.
7. Lapis-hued Chaotic (Lustful) Cosmic Age Amazons selling slaves. Some worship The Guardian of the Black Sun.
8. Violet-pigmented Lawful (Rationalist) Crab-people lazily building yet again. Hunt worshipers of Blaug King of Toads and Vermin.
9. Albino Lawful Molemen styling themselves as romanticized vikings. Their Patron diety is Bhaghates The Opener of Windows and Doors
10. Lime-hued Chaotic Morlocks, they have a poor supply of Magi-tech gear. Collecting Fungus, Spores, and Molds while hunting worshipers of J'Haabbis The Gardener of Wicked Seeds
11. Tangerine-skinned Charmed Chaotic (Moribund) Dogoids trained to use Diesel Age equipment lazily exploring. Some worship Whillit The Secret in the Mirror.
12. Violet-colored Chaotic Troglozaks seeking Crystal Age goods. Currently serving as Thralls to an overmind. Some worship Das The Demon Lord of Gates
13, Tangerine-colored Chaotic (Gluttons) Goblins. Some worship TheWarden of the Prison Plane
14. Umber-colored Neutral (Alien) Hobgoblins. Tomb-Robbers currently still fighting a band of worshipers of The Dreaming King
15, Ivory-pigmented Infested Chaotic (Gluttons). Men trained to use Junker equipment currently posing as beggars while searching for a missing clan-member. Respect worhippers of TheWarden of the Prison Plane
16. Albino Lawful (Pious) Morlocks trained as slave-porters, currently eagerly exploring.
17. Ash-skinned Chaotic (Greedy) Ogres have a poor supply of Junker gear, seeking employment as mercenaries. Some secretly worship Bhaghates The Opener of Windows and Doors.
18, Chaotic (Grotesque) Gnolls with Junker gear. Migrants to the region currently hunting. Some secretly worship The Guardian of the Black Sun.
19. Glass-colored Chaotic Hobgoblins currently serving as Troubadors, lazily escorting a pair of
Alfar secreted in their troupe who are seeking a cleric of Das The Demon Lord of Gates.
20. Ivory-skinned Chaotic (Grotesque) Ursoids. They have a goodly amount of Steam Age equipment. These unusual scholars currently engaged in voting again. Concerned they lack the proper sacrifices for Bhaghates The Opener of Windows and Doors.
21. Neutral (Gluttons) Eldren with Space Age gear currently hunting for the sport of it. Some secretly worship She Who Eats the Souls of Man
22. Peach-hued Shark-Toothed Lawful (Hostile) Gremlins have a poor supply of Space Age gear serving as Warrior-Thralls, lazily performing a ritual.
23. Olive-colored Chaotic (Pious) Ape-men. These Crytal Age vikings are escorting some morlocks.
24, Ash-pigmented Lawful (Pious) Spidrons willing to trade Diesel Age equipment. They are minions of a mummy-brain currently voting to decide if they should terminate their contract. Concerned they lack the proper sacrifices for Abem The Lord of Ancient Lore
25. Lime-colored Deaf Chaotic (Selfish) Chicken-men in a bacchanalian orgy.
26. Charmed Chaotic (Selfish) Ghouls seeking join a pirate crew. Their leader is currently seeking a fugitive.
27. Ash-hued Anti-Magic Chaotic (Alien) Trolls wandering lost and feedign on garbage and beggars.
28. Lawful (Hostile) Lion-men have a poor supply of Psychotronic gear. They are lazily repairing their meager equipment.
29. Lapis-pigmented Anti-Magic Neutral (Greedy) Serpent-People seeking Crystal Age goods. Ritual servants by trade they are currently dodging the wrath of a former employer.
30. Olive-hued Chaotic (Hostile) Dolphin-men Soldiers. Arguing with each other yet again. Their Patron diety is Vort The Winter Wind