Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Treasures or Dross, Character Classes.

I recently dug through some of my old boxed sets and discovered a wealth of old characters sheets, maps, notes and more inside them. My companion set had also had the earlier moldvay basic and cook expert rulebooks along with a LOT of notes.

Of particular interest are brief writeup of many character classes. Some of these classes saw play (but maybe not in these versions) but I don't' recall the majority. These notes would all be from the very late 80's to maybe 95.

Here's a list of the classes within:

Artificer
Scout
Archer
Oracle
Soothsayer
Shaman
Herbalist
Animist
Gnewt
Morlock
Gnome Trickster
Dwarven Seer
Gnome
Elven Archer
Dwarven Pilferer
Halfling Burglar
Halfling Skirmisher
Lightfoot
Herbalist (non-spell casting)
Elven Stalker
Elven Theurgist
Gnome Tinker
Faerie

These are pretty much all simply a table for each class listing abilities by level. Some spell casting types have spell lists written up. I'm a little split on how (or if) I should post any of these classes. Maybe I'll type them up fixing only gross errors in spelling and language, update them or simply scan them in all their barely legible glory. I should note, I know I had some classes we played with that aren't on that list. So what classes would folks like to see and in what "format"?

1 comment:

  1. Gnome Trickster, Artificer and Faerie via barely legible scan please :)

    ReplyDelete