Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Well tickle me pink !

I was poking about on dragonsfoot forums and journeyed over to the workshop section and noted some folks were working on a new monster supplement for BFRPG. Scrolling through the thread I discover a picture for the Gump by steveman. I laughed out loud, rushed into the bedroom an interrupted my wife reading to tell her, it was a total surprise to me to see the picture.

The picture is really on the mark and captures the creature. It's here in this thread: [BFRPG] Monster Supplement 2

I whipped up the Gump sometime in the 80's, I don't think he saw action more then once until post high-school where the Gumps were a hated monster for a time. I contributed the beastie along with Leper Zombies for a monster supplement for BFRPG and have written them up for Swords&Wizardry also since.

It feels like a creation of mine now has a life of it's own. It's an unusual experience for me. Thanks steveman.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I can always use more bizarre beasts for my games.

    ReplyDelete