Thursday, December 16, 2010

Like shooting fish in a barrel

Over at Jeff'sgameblog one of the worst games ever written has raised it's ugly head again.

It made me download the piece o'crud game again to give it a look over to see if it was awful as I recalled and it is. I started an incredibly long comment and then checked myself...why the heck go on? The offending game is so awful it really is just too easy to rant against, it even approaches boring. Jeff's post wasn't boring he pointed out an encounter with something just awful that he handled well. As I commented on his blog: Disregarding all matters of taste, the game raised in the post is just a bad game. Going on about it is as easy and pointless as shooting fish in a barrel.

Yet, I still felt the need to type this, go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment