Friday, December 17, 2010

Tesseract Caves Dungeon Stocking Challenge

Here's a map I whipped up using some of the cave geomorphs 2a and 2b. It's a tesseract of sorts.


(click for larger image)

I'm just calling out the readers of this blog, stock this dungeon.
Rules- pick an old-school or retro-RPG and use that game to stock the dungeon yourself (and share here of course).
Reward- praise and adoration of your fellow readers and myself.
I'll also whip up a pdf version of my favorite(s) to share with everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I want this printed out in diagram form so I can glue the tabs together into a 3-D model. That would be the coolest thing EVAR!

    (or is that impossible to do with a tesseract? I haven't read Madeline L'engle for a long time...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kesher, a 3D model of the corridor interconnections would be convoluted but would work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmm... This sounds like an idea I once had.

    ReplyDelete