Tuesday, November 12, 2013

One Year In The Savage AfterWorld

Just got my contributor's copy of One Year In The Savage AfterWorld by Tim "Sniderman" Snider.
I did a couple pieces of art for it not too long ago, Tim puts a book together pretty quickly. I had the pdf as soon as I possibly could but it's always a thrill to hold a printed book in hand that you contributed to the creation of.

One Year In The Savage AfterWorld is an edited compilation of 52 brief post-apocalyptic scenarios for the Mutant Future game.  Tim's blog is The Savage AfterWorld (surprise) and if you are considering getting a copy there are links on his blog at this post.

Now hush... I got some reading to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you like it! Thanks for contributing to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I'm liking it. Wish I spent moret time on the robo MULEs, I made a 3d model for those, might do a fancy rendered shot scene sometime just for the fun of it.

      Delete